What is your lead-time?
- We can produce and deliver in 5 to 10 working days, depending on the complexity of the graphic. We will make accommodations to meet short lead times.
What makes Wisconsin Screen Process, Inc. and The Sign Shoppe better than the competition?
- Our dedication to Safety, Environment, Quality and Customer Service is pronounced in everything we do.
Will you store our parts at your facility?
- Yes. Our facility is climate controlled so we will hold your parts here, then ship per your request. This will ensure your graphics are handled properly and will not be damaged.
What kind of material should I use?
- It depends on where your graphic will be used and life expectancy of the graphic. We will offer material options that fit your specific application.
Do you have minimum orders?
- No, we have production capabilities that allow us to produce any quantity cost effectively.
What dpi does my file have to be to get a good print?
- We recommend 100 dpi at full size. Send us your file and we will be happy to take a look at it.
How can I send you my file?
- Files that are less than 5MB can be emailed to us.
- Files larger than that can be sent via our FTP site (just ask! We will email you the instructions.) or can be supplied on a disk if needed.
What types of files do you accept for artwork?
- Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop files are preferred. We can use eps files and pdf files as well. In a pinch, a jpeg file will work but you need to be sure it has sufficient resolution. We would recommend 100 dpi at full size for a good quality print.
Do you guys screen print t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, etc.?
- No, we do not screen print on clothing.
Do you guys offer Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) graphics ?
- Yes, we can provide you OEM graphics.