Full-Service Graphics Manufacturer
Providing High Quality Graphics and Design Since 1970.
As a full-service graphics manufacturer, Wisconsin Screen Process located in Racine, WI can assist its customers from the very beginning stages of a new project all the way through to completion. Services provided include screen, digital and heat-transfer printing, computer and die cutting, graphic installation and removal as well as miscellaneous services including prototyping, custom design and laminating. We have the capabilities to print on a variety of substrates including reflective, non-reflective, magnetic and removable vinyl, perforated material for window applications, static cling and indoor/outdoor banner materials, Lexan, polyester, sintra, styrene as well as poster paper. With our knowledge of substrates, inks, processes and safety standards, we can guide you in our selection of products including Point of Purchase (POP) displays, signage, OEM product branding, vehicle graphics, warning/safety decals and utility pole signs.
Utility pole and other useful signage printed by WISPI
Graphics that every electric company and co-op needs
- Utility Pole Signs – High-quality, durable and affordable utility pole signage that is easily attached on a temporary or permanent basis. We provide a 7” x 10” white aluminum rounded corner piece with black and orange printing that can be easily attached with nails, screws or rivets. Company logos and contact information can also be printed on the sign to help with reporting any issues.
- Aluminum Signs/Labels – Signs made from a blank stock of aluminum that varies in thickness, color and size. Used as placement for sectionalizing points, two-way feeds, deep ground and sub-station awareness. We design and print or laminate vinyl over the material to customize the end product to your unique specifications.
- Temporary/Reusable Signs – Sign wrap banner material comes in a variety of colors with grommeted corners, allowing a temporary sign to be applied to a utility pole to warn bystanders of a faulty pole or identify one that is being worked on.
- Reflective Decals – Reflective vinyl decals are highly effective any time of day or night to grab anyone’s attention. Reflective products adhere to many substrates and are heavy-duty and able to provide high visibility regardless of time or weather conditions.
- Vehicle Graphics – Wrap your vehicle or install component graphics using reflective vinyl to enhance their effectiveness after dark or in severe weather.
Looking For Quality Piece of Mind?
WISPI Receives 3M Certification
Our team at Wisconsin Screen Process Inc. recently applied for and received a new certification from 3M. Our goal is to provide you with the best quality process and materials for manufacturing and installing your digitally printed products and all of that is now backed by a 3M warranty that is the Gold Standard in the business.