In a recent study by Grand View Research, the number of US marketing dollars being spent on vehicle and fleet graphic wraps continues to climb on a yearly basis – from $1.62 billion in 2015 to an estimated $10.8 billion by 2025.
Why spend so much money on vehicle graphic wraps? The short answer is…because they work.
Advantages of Vehicle Graphics
For light, medium, and heavy-duty vehicles alike, graphic wraps can be real assets in building awareness for your brand – whether you’re on a highway, city street, or in a parking lot.
Companies that provide home improvement services, manufacture large equipment, and transport goods can especially benefit as this is an established marketing tactic for improving top-of-mind awareness in potential customers.
Investing in vehicle/fleet graphics provides you with a variety of advertising advantages, such as…
- Stopping Power – highly engaging and eye-catching design
- Mobile Visibility – get noticed on-the-go or parked for better reach than traditional billboard ads
- Better Return-On-Investment (ROI) – a vehicle graphic wrap is significantly cheaper than other forms of outdoor advertising while being just as effective (based on cost/impression)
- Vehicle Protection – in many cases, vinyl graphics can actually protect the exterior of your vehicle from scratches and dings
- Natural Messaging – rather than forcing your brand on customers, graphic wraps allow your marketing messages to be delivered in a more casual way
WISPI’s Vehicle & Fleet Graphic Capabilities
No project is too small for us. Whether it be a simple, single-color logo application to your truck or a full fleet wrap, we have experience creating and installing superb vehicle graphics for a variety of clients.
Types of Materials Used:
At WISPI, we typically use several types of vinyl materials for vehicle wraps. Vinyl is great to work with due to its ability to stretch over contoured surfaces and forms.
Our versatile, vinyl graphic wraps offer a number of applications and benefits for your company.
Cast and/or Calendared Vinyl
- Average wear of 8-10 years
- Forms to fit cars, trucks, jobsite equipment, semi-trailers, etc.
- Top quality graphic display
- Can be perforated and applied to windows for additional graphic elements without inhibiting driver visibility from inside the vehicle
Vinyl w/ Removable Adhesive
- Average wear of 1 year
- Great for timely messaging
- For even more temporary use, magnetization can be applied
Vinyl w/ Metallic or Reflective
- Easily illuminated by headlights for additional exposure after dark
- Great for police, fire, and other public service departments
Variations of vinyl material can also be used for light or heavy-duty use, depending on our customers’ durability and industry needs.
It’s crucial to match vinyl materials to your vehicle’s environment to ensure the most cost-effective option is used.
At WISPI, we’ve accomplished this for a diverse range of industries, including…
- Police and Fire Departments
- Electric Companies
- Retail Distribution
- Essentially, anyone who has a vehicle designated for business use
In Need of Quality Vehicle/Fleet Graphic Wraps?
If you’re considering vehicle graphic wraps for your business, or plan on updating your current fleet graphics in the near future, feel free to call upon the expert team at Wisconsin Screen Process, Inc.
We’ve had the opportunity to help many businesses brand their vehicles through professional design, application, and removal services.
Give us a call today at 262.639.0990, or fill out our online request form today!